Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria

  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away



How I am going


Read to self
Kerri thinks





Reflection

I really like: reading to self because I can read in my head


I think I need to practice: stop talking to my friends 

You are a great reader and you stay in one spot and focus on your book when you are reading. Read to self is a time to build your reading stamina so you can read longer stories and chapter books. Remember to find a spot that is going to help you with your learning, maybe not by your friends so you can read quietly the whole time.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment